Family History (Response urgently needed!!!!)

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
sugalu.ahyu

Family History (Response urgently needed!!!!)

Post by sugalu.ahyu »

I am recently doing a personal progress project which involves having to work with a family member to gather some temple names and having to do the baptism and confirmation for these family members. I am working with my mother and we have some names we want to do but she has forgotten her password to her lds.org login and the website always crashes with technical difficulties every time we try to change it after verifying her membership number and date of birth. The temple trip is in 7 days and I need her password. What do I do?
jerrobertson

Re: Family History (Response urgently needed!!!!)

Post by jerrobertson »

Did your mother have an email address or SMS number associated with her account? If so, have you tried recovering her account with those?
eblood66

Post by eblood66 »

Contact Family Search support. They will either be able to help you or put you in contact with the Global Service Center for them to take care of it.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

You could try resetting the password from a different computer or web browser.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.

Return to “Church Account”