mission map access error

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
catherinefredericksen

mission map access error

Post by catherinefredericksen »

I can't access the Mission Maps. I keep having to repeatedly sign in, and even then once I click on a mission to view the map, I get an error message. This is happening for every map I try to view.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: mission map access error

Post by russellhltn »

Where are you going to see the maps? There's maps.lds.org, but I don't see mission maps. Then you can switch to classic maps. And then there's CDOL, which you may not have access to.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
jarmash

Post by jarmash »

Has this been resolved? Because I am having the same problem> I would really like to view the map of my missionary's temporary reassigned mission...
davesudweeks

Post by davesudweeks »

russellhltn wrote:Where are you going to see the maps?
The OP may be referring to LDSTools. Navigate to the missionaries serving from your ward and the icon to the far right of each missionary brings up their mission boundary map. Works fine on my Android tablet (checked every missionary serving from my ward).

Return to “Church Account”