MRN is invalid, lds.org says I’ve selected to not be a member of the lds church??

LDS Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to LDS Account (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
joshmalyon

MRN is invalid, lds.org says I’ve selected to not be a member of the lds church??

Postby joshmalyon » Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:08 pm

My lds.org account is not connected to my MRN and says that I’ve selected to not be a member of the church. What is possible for me to do to connect my MRN to the account?

aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: MRN is invalid, lds.org says I’ve selected to not be a member of the lds church??

Postby aebrown » Tue Nov 14, 2017 4:12 pm

joshmalyon wrote:My lds.org account is not connected to my MRN and says that I’ve selected to not be a member of the church.

It doesn't actually say that you've "selected to not be a member of the church"; rather it says "You have stated that you are not a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Change your membership status to gain full access." So if you are a member of the Church, you simply need to connect your MRN to your account and then you'll be able to access member-specific functions of the various Church websites.

joshmalyon wrote:What is possible for me to do to connect my MRN to the account?

See the question "Why can't I log into the LDS.org directory, calendar, or other Church tools?" in the LDS Account Help.

If you have followed those instructions and are still having problems, please post a response detailing what you tried to do and what error messages or other responses you may have received.

Return to “LDS Account”