myldsmail Help?

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
denbigh13

myldsmail Help?

Post by denbigh13 »

Hello So I am a missionary serving in the Salt lake City HQ Mission and I found out that the My Ldsmail (missionary email account) has been disabled :( is there any way to recover it or enable it again? Because I still have eight months till I go home and it shouldn't have been disabled. Thank you.
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Re: myldsmail Help?

Post by rmrichesjr »

Just to prevent a possible misunderstanding, this forum is a peer-to-peer forum, not an official support channel. I'm not sure exactly where they are, but there are probably official online support channels that will likely yield quicker results. If the issue is that the account itself got disabled, nobody here will be able to fix that. Is there someone in your mission organization you could ask for help with the situation?
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Post by rmrichesjr »

A search of the forum turned up another thread about this type of issue. That thread is here:

https://tech.lds.org/forum/viewtopic.ph ... t+disabled

In that thread, it appears the dominant suggestion was to contact your mission office.
denbigh13

Post by denbigh13 »

Alright didn't know thank you for the response :)

Return to “Church Account”