Funds overpaid

LDS Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to LDS Account (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
New Member
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:47 am

Funds overpaid

Postby athorpe@32 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:49 am

I’m not sure who to contact, , but I have overpaid my online donation. I am seeking a refund. Can someone help me, who do I contact? -

Senior Member
Posts: 2850
Joined: Mon Sep 24, 2007 8:17 am
Location: Cumming, GA, USA

Re: Funds overpaid

Postby eblood66 » Wed Oct 11, 2017 10:25 am

You need to contact your ward clerk and bishop. Your ward clerk (or finance clerk) will need to contact the global service center for instructions on how to proceed. Most likely your bishop will have to provide a statement to the church about why not getting a refund will be a hardship so he needs to understand the situation. If you can just consider it pre-paid tithing and just not pay for a while your bishop may recommend you do so. If the refund is approved the whole process will likely take at least 5-6 days but possibly longer.

Return to “LDS Account”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests