lds tools

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
lakeag

lds tools

Post by lakeag »

I am unable to sign into lds tools on my phone. I click on the sign in and it does nothing. I also cant click on the username or password. Any help is appreciated. Rebecca
ronkaaren

Re: lds tools

Post by ronkaaren »

I have the same problem with my iphone. I can sign into LDS tools on my ipad but the iphone when I click on Sign In, it flashes Downloading - may take few minutes then it turns off and does nothing. If I click on sign in again - same thing happens.
Any help?
Ron
mwlemon

Post by mwlemon »

I am experiencing the same issue. Websites work fine but not LDS tools on iPhone.
danielle9124

Post by danielle9124 »

The same thing happened to me and my husband. We tried resetting our passwords, deleting and re-downloading the app, and restarting our phones. No luck.
jeannabrooke

Post by jeannabrooke »

Me too! Any chance that we'll get an actual tech person to help us here? I have no idea how these forums work.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

jeannabrooke wrote:Any chance that we'll get an actual tech person to help us here?
Not likely. This is a user-to-user forum, so someone may have experienced this problem before and have a solution that worked for them, but this is not a "help desk" in the usual sense of the term.

Sometimes those involved monitor and even participate in some of the topics, but that is rare. The best way to obtain specific help for a problem is to send feedback through the app to the developers.
rpetersen

Post by rpetersen »

I am having the exact same issue. I have tied deleting and redone loading the app, still not working. My credentials work from a desktop computer though.
ronkaaren

Post by ronkaaren »

After a couple of days my iphone started connecting with LDS tools. No idea why really but it now is working.
gmoneyfinancial

Post by gmoneyfinancial »

My iPhone is experiencing the exact same problem. The "Downloading" message is there for about a minute then progress stops completely. It has been like this for more than 2 weeks now. I tried deleting and re-installing LDS Tools but got the same results.

(It's not a problem with my user and password because those work on the website. )

Return to “Church Account”