Delete LDS account

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
kelseak

Delete LDS account

Post by kelseak »

I have duplicate LDS accounts. How do I delete one so I can update the account I use with my correct email. My LDS account with my membership number and where I pay my tithing has an old email. If I try to update my account with my new email it says the email is already connected to another account. I guess I made that one a long time ago not knowing i already had an account. I need to delete the second account I made so that I can update my correct account.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Delete LDS account

Post by lajackson »

kelseak wrote:I have duplicate LDS accounts. How do I delete one so I can update the account I use with my correct email.
You will need to work with your ward clerk to have him contact the Global Service Center on your behalf. The GSC will be able to combine the accounts or delete one of them.
cambo1055

Need Help Deleteing checking accounts from Donation area

Post by cambo1055 »

I need someone to step me thru on how to delete no longer used banking accounts that I used to pay my tithing with
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Need Help Deleteing checking accounts from Donation area

Post by russellhltn »

cambo1055 wrote:I need someone to step me thru on how to delete no longer used banking accounts that I used to pay my tithing with
Go to https://www.lds.org/donations/#/settings

Scroll down to "Donation Accounts".

In the upper right corner of each account, there is an icon of a trash can. Use that to delete that account.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Church Account”