Authorization Code isn't Working

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
elshmobelsh

Authorization Code isn't Working

Post by elshmobelsh »

I'm trying to set up an account for Family Tree for my son who is younger than 13. It told me I needed to put in the authorization code that was sent to my email, but then when I entered it, I received the message that it's an "Inactive Activation Code." The whole process was completed in a ten minute time-frame, so I'm pretty sure it's not a time laps thing. When I tried to start over it told me his membership record already has an account, but when I try to log in with his account it doesn't recognize his user name.
Any suggestions?
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Authorization Code isn't Working

Post by lajackson »

elshmobelsh wrote: Any suggestions?
It is not intuitive, but do not enter anything. At the next screen, you should be asked to put in your LDS Account credentials, which will authorize your son to have an account.

Return to “Church Account”