Change Username after leaving Workforce

LDS Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to LDS Account (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
zephyrus_23

Change Username after leaving Workforce

Postby zephyrus_23 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 1:03 pm

I was brought on to a project at the ROB a year ago and was only there for a few months as a vendor. Now that I've left (and don't expect to be returning as a vendor or contingent) I'd like to be able to change my username. The one I currently have has led to come confusion for other people. Is there a way to force a reset on my username?

russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Change Username after leaving Workforce

Postby russellhltn » Sun Sep 10, 2017 2:00 pm

Log into ldsaccount.lds.org and make sure you don't have a 'workforce' tab. If not, you should be able to change the username from there.
Have you searched the Wiki?
Try using a Google search by adding "site:tech.lds.org/wiki" to the search criteria.

zephyrus_23

Postby zephyrus_23 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:17 pm

That's why I'm here in the forums. I do have that tab and I'm trying to change my username. I don't know why my account still is tagged as workforce when I haven't been working for the Church for years.

russellhltn
Community Administrator

Postby russellhltn » Sun Sep 10, 2017 3:33 pm

You'll need to go back to those folks and ask them to remove you from 'Workforce'. This forum is primarily user-to-user support. We can't remove that for you. Either that or try the other (non-forum) support options. But even then, they'd probably have to confirm you're no longer a part of that group.
Have you searched the Wiki?

Try using a Google search by adding "site:tech.lds.org/wiki" to the search criteria.

Return to “LDS Account”