Gospel library app login fail

LDS Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to LDS Account (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
mpalmer70

Gospel library app login fail

Postby mpalmer70 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 11:58 am

I am able to login to all lds sites using my user name and password, but the gospel library app gives me an error when I try to login and sync.

aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: Gospel library app login fail

Postby aebrown » Sun Sep 10, 2017 12:26 pm

mpalmer70 wrote:I am able to login to all lds sites using my user name and password, but the gospel library app gives me an error when I try to login and sync.

I've noticed that the last couple of Sundays in the middle of the day. It works fine other days

jennyread

Postby jennyread » Sun May 27, 2018 1:11 pm

Do we have any updates on this? I was logged in on my previous phone but just got the iPhone X and got logged out. I’m not able to log in to the app, but the LDS tools app works fine and can log in...

sbradshaw

Postby sbradshaw » Tue May 29, 2018 8:30 am

jennyread wrote:Do we have any updates on this? I was logged in on my previous phone but just got the iPhone X and got logged out. I’m not able to log in to the app, but the LDS tools app works fine and can log in...

It sounds like you transferred everything from one phone to the other automatically. Normally this should work, but sometimes app data doesn't all transfer correctly. You may need to delete and reinstall the app. If a regular delete and reinstall doesn't work, you could try following the instructions at the end of this thread (1–8), substituting Gospel Library for LDS Tools, to make sure you're reinstalling cleanly: https://tech.lds.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=25568&start=10.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.

Return to “LDS Account”