Account

LDS Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to LDS Account (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
gsgeovany

Account

Postby gsgeovany » Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:58 pm

How do I know how many accounts do I have using my mrn?does anyone know?

russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Account

Postby russellhltn » Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:05 pm

It's either zero or one. The system will not allow more than one account to have a given MRN.
Have you searched the Wiki?
Try using a Google search by adding "site:tech.lds.org/wiki" to the search criteria.

geovany123

Postby geovany123 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:17 pm

But why When I correct my cell number it tells me that my number is already associated with another account.

jdlessley
Community Moderators

Postby jdlessley » Sun Sep 03, 2017 5:53 pm

It is possible the message is referring to your cell number as already being associated with another account.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the LDS.org Help Center page or the LDSTech wiki?

russellhltn
Community Administrator

Postby russellhltn » Sun Sep 03, 2017 7:26 pm

geovany123 wrote:But why When I correct my cell number it tells me that my number is already associated with another account.

At the login screen, I'd suggest using the "Forgot Username" link and use the "Mobile phone number" as the method of recovery to find out what account using your number.
Have you searched the Wiki?

Try using a Google search by adding "site:tech.lds.org/wiki" to the search criteria.

kagardner2

Postby kagardner2 » Fri Sep 08, 2017 9:10 am

I am having the same issue. We recently moved and have gotten new cell phone numbers. When I tried to update my contact information so lds.org/lds tools had my correct contact info, I get the error that my phone number is associated with another account. I obviously don't know the person who had this cell phone number before me, so not sure how I can remedy the situation and be able to update my number.

jdlessley
Community Moderators

Postby jdlessley » Sun Sep 17, 2017 6:19 pm

Have your ward clerk contact the GSC on your behalf to see if they can make the change.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the LDS.org Help Center page or the LDSTech wiki?

Return to “LDS Account”