Withdrawing from Pathway Program

LDS Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to LDS Account (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
elisabethjensen

Withdrawing from Pathway Program

Postby elisabethjensen » Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:45 pm

I need help on how to withdraw from the pathway program which begins September 11. Thank you.

lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Withdrawing from Pathway Program

Postby lajackson » Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:17 pm

elisabethjensen wrote:I need help on how to withdraw from the pathway program which begins September 11. Thank you.

You should speak with the Pathway representatives in your local area. They are probably a Church-service missionary couple.

rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Re: Withdrawing from Pathway Program

Postby rmrichesjr » Thu Aug 31, 2017 7:21 pm

It's unlikely anyone officially connected with the Pathways program will see this thread, because this forum is not an official support channel. Support and answers on the forum are primarily on a peer-to-peer basis for callings related to technology or record-keeping. For quicker assistance with the immediate need for help, I would suggest contacting someone connected with the Pathways program. If you have Pathways missionaries in your stake, they would be a very good first option. Otherwise, there should be a phone number, email address, or web address on the promotional or registration paperwork.

Return to “LDS Account”