Withdrawing from Pathway Program

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
elisabethjensen

Withdrawing from Pathway Program

Post by elisabethjensen »

I need help on how to withdraw from the pathway program which begins September 11. Thank you.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Withdrawing from Pathway Program

Post by lajackson »

elisabethjensen wrote:I need help on how to withdraw from the pathway program which begins September 11. Thank you.
You should speak with the Pathway representatives in your local area. They are probably a Church-service missionary couple.
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Re: Withdrawing from Pathway Program

Post by rmrichesjr »

It's unlikely anyone officially connected with the Pathways program will see this thread, because this forum is not an official support channel. Support and answers on the forum are primarily on a peer-to-peer basis for callings related to technology or record-keeping. For quicker assistance with the immediate need for help, I would suggest contacting someone connected with the Pathways program. If you have Pathways missionaries in your stake, they would be a very good first option. Otherwise, there should be a phone number, email address, or web address on the promotional or registration paperwork.

Return to “Church Account”