MyLDS mail account not available

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
ervin.dine

MyLDS mail account not available

Post by ervin.dine »

I signed up for an lds account as a non - member. I wanted to get a myldsmail email account. So I went to the page of myldsmail.net, and it redirected me to sign up for an lds account which I did. However later after trying to sign in at myldsmail.net I was told I don't have a myldsmail account. Is that because I am a non - member ?
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: MyLDS mail account not available

Post by sbradshaw »

Only LDS full-time missionaries are able to sign up for a myldsmail.net account, and the account deactivates after the missionary ends their service.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.
rosangel01

Post by rosangel01 »

Hi, my name is Rosa Espinal Diaz. I served as a full-time missionary here in my country, Dominican Republic, Santiago Mission. I returned 6 months ago. I want to save all my photos in a USB memory, but my email has now been unabled. Can i get any kind of extension, so i can get my pictures back? Please help. I appreciate your time. Happy holidays.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

rosangel01 wrote:I want to save all my photos in a USB memory, but my email has now been unabled. Can i get any kind of extension, so i can get my pictures back?
Please see this post
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Church Account”