Login challenges

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
agshum

Login challenges

Post by agshum »

Right now my husband's username and password are on my computer. We use this for the donations site, however, I need to be able to log in/sign in with my own name and member number so I can access the records for our ward for Relief Society Presidency needs. Why can I not find a place to add or change the log in name and password. I have an LDS account, but when I try to log in with "my account" it will only accept my husbands. My name is diandshumway... my husbands is agshum
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Login challenges

Post by russellhltn »

That's a browser issue that has nothing to do with the church's servers. It's been set to memorize your husband's account.

Usually, what I see is that it will fill in the one account information, but you can change/override it. Are you not able to do that?
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Church Account”