Membership record number not on Pathway

LDS Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to LDS Account (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
albaalma

Membership record number not on Pathway

Postby albaalma » Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:02 pm

I'm trying to register for Pathway but it's saying that I need to associate my member number to my LDS account. When I go to my LDS account the member number is already there. What can i do? How can I fix it?
The deadline to submit the application is today (08/22) I wouldn't want to miss the oportunity.

russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Membership record number not on Pathway

Postby russellhltn » Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:08 pm

Are you able to go to see your ward directory or use LDS Tools with this account? If not, then that suggests there's something wrong with the MRN.
Have you searched the Wiki?
Try using a Google search by adding "site:tech.lds.org/wiki" to the search criteria.

albaalma

Postby albaalma » Tue Aug 22, 2017 2:59 pm

russellhltn wrote:Are you able to go to see your ward directory or use LDS Tools with this account? If not, then that suggests there's something wrong with the MRN.

Yes I'm able to do both. Maye the name has something to do with it? Because on the Ward directory my only one last name appears and I have two

russellhltn
Community Administrator

Postby russellhltn » Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:48 pm

I'd suggest using the "contact us" link on the Pathways site and explain that your account doesn't seem to be working, but you can get into your ward's directory.
Have you searched the Wiki?

Try using a Google search by adding "site:tech.lds.org/wiki" to the search criteria.

Return to “LDS Account”