Broken Member Number

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
1337weber

Broken Member Number

Post by 1337weber »

I created a guest account because I didnt have my Member number. My dad called me with my member number. I tried to make a new account using my member number but it lagged out before actually creating the account. I then tried to use my member number on my previous guest account, but the number is already in use. The second account that is using my member number doesnt actually exist so it is currently impossible for meto have an lds.org account. This seems like the kind of issue that could be solved with a support ticket but I dont currently see any ways to open tech support tickets.

Sorry for the attitude, just frustrated. :(
jdlessley
Community Moderators

Re: Broken Member Number

Post by jdlessley »

Speak with your ward clerk. He will be able to contact the GSC on your behalf to delete one of the two accounts or maybe even merge them if necessary.
JD Lessley
Have you tried finding your answer on the ChurchofJesusChrist.org Help Center or Tech Wiki?

Return to “Church Account”