LCR Access Denied: Assistant Executive Secretary

LDS Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to LDS Account (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
spencermclegg

LCR Access Denied: Assistant Executive Secretary

Postby spencermclegg » Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:54 am

I am the Assistant Executive Secretary in our ward. In the past I've been able to access LCR but recently I get an error when I try to access LCR...

"Access Denied: Access to Leader and Clerk Resources (LCR) is limited to members with certain callings. "

One post suggested seeing if my member record is associated with my LDS account. I checked and my membership record is there but under calling it says "Unkown". This shouldn't be confused with the calling listed under my LDS account which says "Assistant Executive Secretary". Again, I've had access in the past but recently something changed and not I do not have access.

Spencer

scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Re: LCR Access Denied: Assistant Executive Secretary

Postby scgallafent » Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:39 am

spencermclegg wrote:I am the Assistant Executive Secretary in our ward. In the past I've been able to access LCR but recently I get an error when I try to access LCR...

You must have had another calling that allowed access to LCR. There is not a standard calling for ward assistant executive secretary and no access to LCR for members with that assignment.

Return to “LDS Account”