LCR Access Denied: Assistant Executive Secretary

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
spencermclegg

LCR Access Denied: Assistant Executive Secretary

Post by spencermclegg »

I am the Assistant Executive Secretary in our ward. In the past I've been able to access LCR but recently I get an error when I try to access LCR...

"Access Denied: Access to Leader and Clerk Resources (LCR) is limited to members with certain callings. "

One post suggested seeing if my member record is associated with my LDS account. I checked and my membership record is there but under calling it says "Unkown". This shouldn't be confused with the calling listed under my LDS account which says "Assistant Executive Secretary". Again, I've had access in the past but recently something changed and not I do not have access.

Spencer
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Re: LCR Access Denied: Assistant Executive Secretary

Post by scgallafent »

spencermclegg wrote:I am the Assistant Executive Secretary in our ward. In the past I've been able to access LCR but recently I get an error when I try to access LCR...
You must have had another calling that allowed access to LCR. There is not a standard calling for ward assistant executive secretary and no access to LCR for members with that assignment.
RoelRecasa

Re: LCR Access Denied: I am the Ward Clerk

Post by RoelRecasa »

I just recently had an access to LCR but earlier i wrongfully entered password multiole tumes. I didn't noticed that the capslock was on. Now my access on LCR was denied can someone help me with such case to regain the access.
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Post by rmrichesjr »

RoelRecasa wrote:I just recently had an access to LCR but earlier i wrongfully entered password multiole tumes. I didn't noticed that the capslock was on. Now my access on LCR was denied can someone help me with such case to regain the access.
Yikes! That sounds very inconvenient to be locked out. My guess would be that your account got locked as a result of too many failed attempts. The first post in this LDS Account forum should point you to the official support/help page for LDS Account:

https://tech.lds.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=92&t=30383

https://ldsaccount.lds.org/help/showAllQuestions

An alternative that might be even faster would be to either call (or have one of your assistant clerks call) the GSC and ask them to unlock your account.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

RoelRecasa wrote:I just recently had an access to LCR but earlier i wrongfully entered password multiole tumes. I didn't noticed that the capslock was on.
I do not know the source of the quote in this post by russellhltn, but it appears that a little bit of patience in the amount mentioned will have beneficial effects.

Return to “Church Account”