Two accounts

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
NDCStewart

Two accounts

Post by NDCStewart »

I accidently set up two account for myself how to I inactive the wrong account so I can update my correct information on the right account?
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Two accounts

Post by lajackson »

You will have to ask your ward clerk to help you contact the Global Service Center on your behalf to delete one of the accounts. In the meantime, if you use the account attached to your membership record number you should be able to update it.
alanmauger

Post by alanmauger »

Hello. I would like to know if I can have two accounts. One general for Family Search etc. and the other for a new church calling I have just received.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

alanmauger wrote:Hello. I would like to know if I can have two accounts. One general for Family Search etc. and the other for a new church calling I have just received.
Only one account can have your MRN connected to it. A "non-member" account would be useless for your calling, and you wouldn't be able to submit names for temple work using a "non-member" login on FamilySearch.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Church Account”