Two accounts

LDS Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to LDS Account (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
NDCStewart

Two accounts

Postby NDCStewart » Mon Jun 26, 2017 8:13 pm

I accidently set up two account for myself how to I inactive the wrong account so I can update my correct information on the right account?

lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Two accounts

Postby lajackson » Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:50 am

You will have to ask your ward clerk to help you contact the Global Service Center on your behalf to delete one of the accounts. In the meantime, if you use the account attached to your membership record number you should be able to update it.

alanmauger

Postby alanmauger » Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:19 pm

Hello. I would like to know if I can have two accounts. One general for Family Search etc. and the other for a new church calling I have just received.

russellhltn
Community Administrator

Postby russellhltn » Mon Jul 03, 2017 5:50 pm

alanmauger wrote:Hello. I would like to know if I can have two accounts. One general for Family Search etc. and the other for a new church calling I have just received.

Only one account can have your MRN connected to it. A "non-member" account would be useless for your calling, and you wouldn't be able to submit names for temple work using a "non-member" login on FamilySearch.
Have you searched the Wiki?
Try using a Google search by adding "site:tech.lds.org/wiki" to the search criteria.

Return to “LDS Account”