sys forgets my password

LDS Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to LDS Account (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
genecook22

sys forgets my password

Postby genecook22 » Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:35 pm

At login time-- computer displays *********** in password box , but it must be storing the wrong one , and I have to reenter my pw every time
I am a CSM in the Records OPeration Center. (VROC)

lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: sys forgets my password

Postby lajackson » Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:08 am

genecook22 wrote:At login time-- computer displays *********** in password box , but it must be storing the wrong one ,

This is most likely coming from a setting on your browser where the computer has been asked to remember logins or passwords. Most browsers have a Tools or Options menu where you should be able to set your computer not to remember.

BettyLouStump

Postby BettyLouStump » Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:10 pm

This is Betty Lou Stump of the Kempsville Ward of the Virgina Beach Ward. I have not been on my account for some time. When doing so I was asked to change my password. For some reason, it did not go through.
And I am having trouble getting back on. I tried to open another account but still no success.

tokoiaam

Postby tokoiaam » Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:03 pm

My name is Ama Susie Tokoia. I have a problem with my LDS account, I always forgot my password , I changed it and the I forgot, could you help me please ? I really need urgently so if you could please help me'

Thank you very much.

aebrown
Community Administrator

Postby aebrown » Fri Jun 23, 2017 1:26 pm

tokoiaam wrote:My name is Ama Susie Tokoia. I have a problem with my LDS account, I always forgot my password , I changed it and the I forgot, could you help me please ? I really need urgently so if you could please help me'

You seem to have been able to sign in to your LDS Account to post here, so I'm not sure what the problem would be.

In any case, for anyone who has forgotten their password, the steps are the same: go to the LDS.org sign in page, click on the Forgot your password? link, and follow the instructions.

Return to “LDS Account”