address change

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
djgibby

address change

Post by djgibby »

I have been inactive for a long time but I want to start back to church. I have moved since my last activity. How do I notify the church of my new address so I can see the new ward and ward boundaries on LDS.org?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: address change

Post by russellhltn »

You should be able to find what ward you belong to by inputting your address into maps.lds.org. The movement of members is handled by the local wards. When you go to church, find the ward membership clerk and ask to have your records moved in. Or, if you're in contact with your old ward, let them know of your new address.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
milikaveetutu

Post by milikaveetutu »

[address removed by moderator]
rmrichesjr
Community Moderators

Post by rmrichesjr »

In three posts in a row (two of them deleted, one approved but with the content removed), personal information (an address) has been posted. Anyone else who comes to this topic/thread, please be aware that this is a _PUBLIC_ forum. Search engines, nonmembers, and anyone with internet access can read what is posted here. Potentially, ID thieves and unsavory characters could see the information. Please think before you post here.

Address updates for membership records should be given to a ward or branch clerk or membership clerk. Address for magazine subscriptions should be entered on the magazine subscriptions site, not on a public forum.

Return to “Church Account”