Donations showed on our ward clerks email

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
lkbingham

Donations showed on our ward clerks email

Post by lkbingham »

I have been using my account to pay mine and my husband's tithing. Sunday, we used his sign on info to set him up on my iPad for him to pay our tithing. For some unknown reason, our donation showed up on our ward clerk's email and we are not sure how to correct. My husband has a cell phone but It is not a smart phone so no email or texting. Can you assist us in correcting this problem?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Donations showed on our ward clerks email

Post by russellhltn »

Most likely, the clerk's email is set up on his account somewhere. I'd check the email in his LDS Account at ldsaccount.lds.org, as well as what emails are set up in the lds.org directory - for both him and the family. Also, make sure his email doesn't have a forwarding rule that forwards certain emails to the clerk automatically.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: Donations showed on our ward clerks email

Post by sbradshaw »

The online donation system won't work unless you have an email address tied to your account. Did your ward clerk help you log in for online donations? Perhaps he saw that your husband didn't have an email address, so he filled in his temporarily to get the online donations system to work.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.

Return to “Church Account”