adding a member to my acount

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
tmallen85

adding a member to my acount

Post by tmallen85 »

I was just wondering is it possible to add a member to my account so that we have it linked together? I set up my account and now want to add my husband so that it is linked is that possible?
Thanks
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: adding a member to my acount

Post by russellhltn »

Each account is for an individual. If your husband is a member and both of you add your MRN to your LDS Account, then the system gives you the option of seeing the other's donations. That's the only linking I'm aware of.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
eblood66

Re: adding a member to my acount

Post by eblood66 »

No. Each LDS account is only linked to a single member.

However, if you want your husband to be able to see any donations you make (either online or through the ward), you can go to the online donations page (https://lds.org/donations), click on the Setting tab and then click on the "Allow spouse to view my donations" checkbox. He would then need to creating his own account linked to his own membership record. He would then be able to also see your donations in the online donations page. Likewise if he checks the same box you would be able to see his donations.

Return to “Church Account”