PRINT SIZES FOR PRINTOUTS WAY OUT OF CONTROL

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
dorismarieludwick

PRINT SIZES FOR PRINTOUTS WAY OUT OF CONTROL

Post by dorismarieludwick »

The print sizes for this website and all the printouts on it come out at about 140 %. One day they just started doing this. I can't change it back to 100%. I can't get any help ot references to tell me what happened or how to fix it. What do I do?
aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: PRINT SIZES FOR PRINTOUTS WAY OUT OF CONTROL

Post by aebrown »

dorismarieludwick wrote:The print sizes for this website and all the printouts on it come out at about 140 %. One day they just started doing this. I can't change it back to 100%. I can't get any help ot references to tell me what happened or how to fix it. What do I do?
Which website are you talking about? And please be more specific than just "lds.org" -- it would help if you could paste into your reply the exact address (URL) of a specific page you're having trouble with. Also, please note which browser you are using and what operating system your computer is running on.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: PRINT SIZES FOR PRINTOUTS WAY OUT OF CONTROL

Post by russellhltn »

It's probably buried somewhere in the advanced settings of the print dialog box. Someone probably increased it to get something to print right and now that browser is printing everything the same way.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Church Account”