Member can not see donation page

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
TKhanson

Member can not see donation page

Post by TKhanson »

Folks:

When the member logs in and attempts to see their past donation history, they get this error:

Donations

Uh oh! We're Sorry...
It looks like something went wrong which prevented the page you requested from displaying. Sorry for any inconvenience that this may have caused!

-----------
Thoughs?

TKH
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Member can not see donation page

Post by russellhltn »

They may not have an email associated with their account, or it hasn't been verified. Try having them go to ldsaccount.lds.org and check their contacts.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
lcgunter

Post by lcgunter »

I am having the same problem. It has been this way for 2 weeks. I have sent a comment/request for feedback to the good folks at lds.org but so far, no response. We recently had records changed from a branch to our YSA location to a home ward/serving elsewhere. We made one donation that we believe was succesfull. Since that time, no access.
lance.g
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

lcgunter wrote:We recently had records changed from a branch to our YSA location to a home ward/serving elsewhere.
Check with your ward clerk to make sure your records are actually in your new home ward.
Verify that your new ward is able to participate in online donations (U.S. banking system).
Check to see that you have been removed as an out-of-unit member of any prior ward or branch.
Wait two days.
Email the Donations Department and ask for assistance.
strombergb

Post by strombergb »

this is what I see when i try to set up my donations online.

"Donations
Uh oh! We're Sorry...

It looks like something went wrong which prevented the page you requested from displaying. Sorry for any inconvenience that this may have caused!"
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

Check to make sure that you have an email address recorded. This seems to be the most common cause of this error. Granted, the error message is not intuitive at all, but try it.
jamelch

Post by jamelch »

I had the same issue... I added an email address and the issue is now resolve. The error is not intuitive at all :(

Return to “Church Account”