changing membership status

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: changing membership status

Post by lajackson »

CMH2009 wrote:How do I correct this?
It appears you may have more than one LDS Account. If you go to ldsaccount.lds.org and select the "Forgot your username" link, you should be able to enter your Membership Record Number (MRN) and recover the account linked to it.

Your clerk can then give you information on how to contact the Global Service Center and have the accounts combined, or one of them deleted.
bward25@gmail.com

Post by bward25@gmail.com »

Did anyone ever figure out how to solve this problem?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Go to https://account.lds.org/membership and enter in your MRN.

If you get an error, verify that your MRN is correct (if it's handwritten, it might be wrong). See your ward clerk for the correct MRN and to verify your birthdate. If that's not it, log out and on the login page, click on the "Forgot your username?" link and use the MRN option to recover the other account that does have your MRN.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
Duddlebug.destinygmail.com

Post by Duddlebug.destinygmail.com »

I don’t how to change my membership status because I am new member of the Jesus Christ of latter- day saints
davesudweeks

Post by davesudweeks »

Duddlebug.destinygmail.com wrote:I don’t how to change my membership status because I am new member of the Jesus Christ of latter- day saints
You will need your "membership record number" or MRN. Your ward or branch clerk can provide it and help you if you need assistance associating your MRN with your existing LDS account.

Return to “Church Account”