Importing contacts and mail from myldsmail account

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
jaromweatherford

Importing contacts and mail from myldsmail account

Post by jaromweatherford »

I have a myldsmail account that I have been informed will be discontinued soon, but I wanted to save the contacts and mail information. I found a way to import that information, but it requires the username and password of the email account, but since I can only log into my myldsmail account through my LDS Account, I don't actually know a password for that email account. What can I do?
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Importing contacts and mail from myldsmail account

Post by lajackson »

jaromweatherford wrote:I don't actually know a password for that email account. What can I do?
If you are a returned missionary, you should have received information on how to access your account. If you do not have that available, ask your ward clerk to contact the Global Service Center for you and let you know if you use the same password or not to transfer the information from your account.

Return to “Church Account”