Won't let me log in

LDS Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to LDS Account (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
reneebarkumepeterson

Won't let me log in

Postby reneebarkumepeterson » Sun Mar 05, 2017 2:33 pm

I have had an active LDS tools account that has worked fine ---- BUT now for some reason it will not recognize my membership ID. How do I fix this

sbradshaw

Re: Won't let me log in

Postby sbradshaw » Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:25 pm

Sometimes the servers get bogged down on Sundays. I'd try syncing this evening or another time this week.
Samuel Bradshaw • Interested in church apps and sites, creative recordkeeping, clerk support, YSA wards and stakes, LDS music, Vineyard at BYU, and online service.

elizecockrell

Postby elizecockrell » Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:59 am

I sm unable to access the applications. I get the message "access denied" please assist me

sbradshaw

Postby sbradshaw » Mon Mar 13, 2017 7:23 am

elizecockrell wrote:I sm unable to access the applications. I get the message "access denied" please assist me

Hi! Which application are you trying to access?
Samuel Bradshaw • Interested in church apps and sites, creative recordkeeping, clerk support, YSA wards and stakes, LDS music, Vineyard at BYU, and online service.

russellhltn
Community Administrator

Postby russellhltn » Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:44 am

reneebarkumepeterson wrote:I have had an active LDS tools account that has worked fine ---- BUT now for some reason it will not recognize my membership ID. How do I fix this

You're not showing up as a member. Most likely you were using a different account to access LDS Tools. Only one account can exist for a given MRN. I'd suggest using the "forgot username" link at the login screen and use the MRN option to recover that username.
Have you searched the Wiki?
Try using a Google search by adding "site:tech.lds.org/wiki" to the search criteria.

russellhltn
Community Administrator

Postby russellhltn » Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:45 am

elizecockrell wrote:I sm unable to access the applications. I get the message "access denied" please assist me

You're not showing up as a member. Try going to ldsaccount.lds.org and adding your MRN so the system recognizes you as a member.
Have you searched the Wiki?

Try using a Google search by adding "site:tech.lds.org/wiki" to the search criteria.

Return to “LDS Account”