Tithing tax receipt

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Tithing tax receipt

Post by russellhltn »

JonathanKebick wrote:For the future should I only submit tithing in Canada online?
I would consult a tax professional. Given that Mexico has no charitable donation credit, and presumably no tax statement, it seems like that could create a problem in getting statements for any donations made to the church in Mexico. I don't know how Canada would view donations made in another country.

This certainly seems complex enough that consulting a tax professional falls into the "pretty good idea" category.

Note, that if other situations are any guideline, you'd have to maintain a Canadian bank account to be able to pay tithing on-line "in" Canada. If you've moved all your banking to Mexico, that option is probably off the table.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Re: Tithing tax receipt

Post by scgallafent »

franrrc wrote:I would like to have a copy of my 2017 tithe that I paid
This forum is user-to-user support. Contact your ward clerk for information regarding your tithing payments.

Return to “Church Account”