Online Thithing

LDS Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to LDS Account (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
jbmarko1

Online Thithing

Postby jbmarko1 » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:42 pm

1. Trying to set up new account for elderly parents to do online tithing for them.
When I put in their MRN and birth day it says " doesn't match or account already exists"
How do I find out if they already have an account? and if so they don't know pass words etc.

2. They don't have email. can you do online Tithing with out an e mail or can they use mine?

russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Online Thithing

Postby russellhltn » Wed Feb 08, 2017 1:55 pm

jbmarko1 wrote:How do I find out if they already have an account? and if so they don't know pass words etc.

Use the links on the sign in page for forgotten username/password. Note, I don't think the terms of service would allow you to control their account for them. It's not set up for a guardianship. Any account would be deactivated as soon as the death is reported.

jbmarko1 wrote:2. They don't have email. can you do online Tithing with out an e mail or can they use mine?

They'll need an email. But they're easy enough to get. I don't think the system will allow their account to share a email with your account.
Have you searched the Wiki?
Try using a Google search by adding "site:tech.lds.org/wiki" to the search criteria.

articajorge

Re: Online Thithing

Postby articajorge » Thu Mar 09, 2017 12:03 pm

hola, estoy tratando de pagar mi diezmo en linea pero no me deja y no se porque, me pueden ayudar
gracias

lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Online Tithing

Postby lajackson » Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:33 pm

Online Donations are only available in the United States, possibly soon in Canada, and I believe in Brazil. If you do not live in one of those countries, you will not be able to make online donations at this time.

Return to “LDS Account”