I want to make a donation, but no donation slip appears on my account,

LDS Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to LDS Account (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
LouieneWright

I want to make a donation, but no donation slip appears on my account,

Postby LouieneWright » Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:19 pm

I want to make an online donation, but no donation slip appears with my account, only blank history and statement forms, probably because previously, when we have submitted our donations with a paper slip to the Bishop, my husband and I have submitted our donations jointly. We have already set him up online and he has made his donation today. How can I access the donation form so that I can donate my portion that I previously submitted with his?

crowleyed

Re: I want to make a donation, but no donation slip appears on my account,

Postby crowleyed » Fri Apr 28, 2017 12:46 pm

Where can I find the Donation FORM or Donation Slip or Donation Contribution Slip. Sure is difficult to find it anywhere.

lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: I want to make a donation, but no donation slip appears on my account,

Postby lajackson » Fri Apr 28, 2017 1:50 pm

Go to LDS.org and click on My Account and Ward near the top right. In the drop down menu, select Donations in the middle column under My Ward. If you are not signed in, you will be taken to the sign in page, then to the Donations page, where the first thing you should see is a donation slip.

If this is not happening, contact your ward clerk for assistance. He will also be able to refer you to the Global Service Center for help if needed.

Note that as I am posting, the Donation site is not displaying properly. I would expect that to be fixed shortly or, at the latest, after the weekend when everyone comes back to work again.

Return to “LDS Account”