sign on problems

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
geep

sign on problems

Post by geep »

My wife's account seems tied to mine...when we enter her membership number my info shows up and wants to log on my account. When we try to recover her name and password my info shows up...we cant get any farther to access her account...help!
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: sign on problems

Post by russellhltn »

geep wrote:when we enter her membership number my info shows up and wants to log on my account.
Where are you getting the membership numbers? Temple recommends have been known to be wrong. At least one person has discovered temple recommends where the MRN was switched between spouses. I'd suggest asking a clerk to print a IOS.

Secondly, go to ldsaccount.lds.org and check what MRN is attached to the account.

This will help untangle what's going on.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
fgonzales1521

Post by fgonzales1521 »

I can not sign into LDS tools APP, I can sign in to LDS.org then go to LDS Tools and login but I click on the ward directory an I get an access denied. what do I need to do.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

fgonzales1521 wrote:I can not sign into LDS tools APP, I can sign in to LDS.org then go to LDS Tools and login but I click on the ward directory an I get an access denied. what do I need to do.
You are not showing up as a member. You need to go to ldsaccount.lds.org, go to the membership tab, an enter your MRN that you get from the clerk. (Or, it might be on your temple recommend.)
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Church Account”