Tithing for 2016 for tax purposes

LDS Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to LDS Account (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
Al1939metcalf

Tithing for 2016 for tax purposes

Postby Al1939metcalf » Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:58 pm

Tithing paid for 2016 for tax purposes

Al1939metcalf

Re: Tithing for 2016 for tax purposes

Postby Al1939metcalf » Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:00 am

How do I get a receipt?

Mikerowaved
Community Moderators

Postby Mikerowaved » Sat Jan 21, 2017 12:32 am

Your personal donation statements, including the official one for tax purposes, can be found here:

https://www.lds.org/donations/#/reports

If you're not logged in, it will prompt you to do so.
So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

lylev

Postby lylev » Mon Feb 20, 2017 9:51 am

I need to print my personal tax report for 2016. I can see all of my husband's information but I can't see mine. The settings say that I should be able to see my husband's info, which I can, but there isn't an option to see my own. I don't see a place to enter my membership number to get that info either...

lajackson
Community Moderators

Postby lajackson » Mon Feb 20, 2017 1:01 pm

lylev wrote:I need to print my personal tax report for 2016. I can see all of my husband's information but I can't see mine. The settings say that I should be able to see my husband's info, which I can, but there isn't an option to see my own. I don't see a place to enter my membership number to get that info either...

Your membership number should be assigned to your LDS Account sign in credentials. When you sign in to LDS.org to use the Donations function it already knows who you are.

If you have been donating that way, and you are signing in the same way and not seeing any of your donation information, something is wrong with your LDS Account, and you should contact your ward clerk to help you straighten it out. Your LDS Account and sign in information should be separate from your husband's information.

Return to “LDS Account”