renew Ensign

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
bgdehart

renew Ensign

Post by bgdehart »

I've been renewing our Ensign online for a number of years but have been unable to do it for 2017. I'm using the same computer, same Login name and the latest password.
aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: renew Ensign

Post by aebrown »

bgdehart wrote:I've been renewing our Ensign online for a number of years but have been unable to do it for 2017. I'm using the same computer, same Login name and the latest password.
What do you mean when you say you are "unable to do it"? You posted this in LDS Account -- does that mean you can't even sign in? Or is something else going wrong as you try to renew the Ensign? Please let us know what steps you are taking and what error messages or other problems you see that prevent the renewal.
Reneewayman

Post by Reneewayman »

LARRY B WAYMAN
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

Reneewayman wrote:LARRY B WAYMAN
Sometimes search engines are not your fiend. You have to go to store.lds.org to renew.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
talented150

Post by talented150 »

I ordered an Ensign for my friend, [details removed]. I also renewed my Ensign for myself, [details removed], but I have never received mine. My name is [details removed]. I am missing, June, July, and Aug. and soon Sept. issues of he Ensign. Could you please send my order, and continue sending hers, also? My phone # is [removed] or leave message and I'll call you back.
Last edited by russellhltn on Sat Aug 31, 2019 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed personal information - this is a public forum
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

talented150 wrote:I ordered an Ensign for my friend, [details removed]. I also renewed my Ensign for myself, [details removed], but I have never received mine. My name is [details removed]. I am missing, June, July, and Aug. and soon Sept. issues of he Ensign. Could you please send my order, and continue sending hers, also? My phone # is [removed] or leave message and I'll call you back.
Evidently, you didn't read the messages before yours. This is not the place for that. I'd suggest going over to the Customer Service at store.churchofjesuschrist.org.

To prevent others from making the same mistake, this thread is now locked.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Church Account”