Visibility to Stake Organization

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
tshinedling

Visibility to Stake Organization

Post by tshinedling »

On LDS Tools app, you can search for a person either in the stake directory by name or you can search by their stake calling (helpful when you don't know their name). I used to see this. Now, when I click on the stake organization, it's blank. I don't see a listing of the stake callings. I checked my personal settings and my membership number is there. I can see the long list of people in the stake, but not by calling. How do fix this?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Visibility to Stake Organization

Post by russellhltn »

Are you looking in the on-line directory or the LDS Tools app? If LDS Tools, what OS are you using (Apple or Android)?
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.

Return to “Church Account”