Personal Progress

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
spud_288

Personal Progress

Post by spud_288 »

My daughter is currently doing her personal progress and needs me to approve of her completed tasks. how can I do that?
leannemichellehancock

Re: Personal Progress

Post by leannemichellehancock »

go to lds.org and login.

Go to 'Serve and Teach' select Young Women

There is a list on the left, select Personal Progress.

Scroll down and the column on the right 'Additional Resources' select 'Parent Summary'

Your daughter should already be added. Click on her name. If you've never logged in it may ask you to create a profile. Just say yes and a new screen pops up with all the values. You can click on the completed goal and select the check box at the bottom that sates you have met with her and then click submit. Then it will update her progress.
leannemichellehancock

Post by leannemichellehancock »

You have to be logged in to lds.org to have the parent option once in the personal progress screen. If you're not logged in you wont see it.
CharisLoertscher

Post by CharisLoertscher »

I can not find the parent summary. it isn't there. I have completed my personal progress, and I can see all that I have done. But under additional resources there is not parent summary option. Is this because my daughter is one of the new 11 year olds that just unexpectedly got added to the Young Women's in January. She really is very excited to earn the personal progress in the year before they change the program. She can submit to be approved, but the online tracker doesn't show up and she doesn't have an option to journal online like I do. But she has submitted several completed goals to be approved by me and I can't approve them.
scgallafent
Church Employee
Church Employee

Post by scgallafent »

My guess is that the issue is occurring because of her age. The team responsible for the Personal Progress application would not have known this change was coming, so they would not have had a chance to update it. I don't expect that it will be updated in the near term -- their focus is on preparing for the changes that will be needed when Scouting is discontinued at the end of this year.

She should plan on using the paper book.
dorapotter

Post by dorapotter »

I am having a similar issue. My daughter is also one of the new 11 year old beehives. She is able to log in and submit the experiences she has passed off but when I log in to the parent summary her name is there but it doesnt show anything needing approval. I cant even click on her name. Her sister's name is there and is underlined and in red so I'm able to click on hers. I have checked her account several times and I dont know if she is set up wrong or not but she does have her MRN added. Super confusing.

[Moderator note: Attachment deleted. This is a public forum viewable by anyone and it is not advisable to show the names in the attachment. The names appear exactly as described, one a link and the other not.]
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

dorapotter wrote:I have checked her account several times and I dont know if she is set up wrong or not but she does have her MRN added. Super confusing.
I'd suggest talking with your ward clerk to make sure the MRN is correct and it is correctly associated with you as the parent/guardian. He can compare that with your other daughter.

Make sure she's using the account that has the MRN to log in and update her progress. Sometimes users have more than one account and that causes problems.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

dorapotter wrote:I am having a similar issue. My daughter is also one of the new 11 year old beehives.
Another possibility is that your daughter is still 11, and the code at the website has not yet been updated. See the post immediately before yours. I have no way of knowing if that is the actual problem, but it may be.

Return to “Church Account”