Two accounts linked together

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
hollgoobs17

Two accounts linked together

Post by hollgoobs17 »

I have two accounts set up under two different emails, but they're both linked to the same phone number & membership record number. How do I disable one so that I can have the one that IS disabled linked to the correct email, phone number, & record number. I know it's not another person using my account. It's just me.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Two accounts linked together

Post by lajackson »

hollgoobs17 wrote:I have two accounts set up under two different emails, but they're both linked to the same phone number & membership record number. How do I disable one so that I can have the one that IS disabled linked to the correct email, phone number, & record number.
Work through your ward clerk to contact the Global Service Center. The system should not allow two different accounts to use the same MRN and the GSC will need to straighten it out for you.

Return to “Church Account”