Problem with signing in everytime

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
TammyFG2016

Problem with signing in everytime

Post by TammyFG2016 »

There is a problem with your system and it only happens on my personal desktop computer, each time when I go to log in (I have auto fill) and it says that the password is incorrect, I erase the one that is in the spot and retype the same password and it works every time. It has been going on for weeks, please fix this error, I have to o onto the site regularly since I am the Relief Society Pres., not a huge problem just annoying.

Tamara Peterson
aebrown
Community Administrator

Re: Problem with signing in everytime

Post by aebrown »

TammyGH1959 wrote:There is a problem with your system and it only happens on my personal desktop computer, each time when I go to log in (I have auto fill) and it says that the password is incorrect, I erase the one that is in the spot and retype the same password and it works every time.
The password that is stored in your browser must be incorrect. It's not a problem with the LDS.org system, or you wouldn't be able to sign in at all.

If you will specify which browser you use, we could give you more specific instructions as to how to fix it.

Return to “Church Account”