can't register and establish an account-desire to get a copy of my Patriarchal Blessing

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
selin

can't register and establish an account-desire to get a copy of my Patriarchal Blessing

Post by selin »

I have been trying to establish an account for Sis Elwood so that she can obtain a copy of her Patriarchal Blessing and the system will not allow me to do that. I have been unable to locate a help number for assistance and would appreciate a response, I am not very computer savvy. Thank you Niles Elwood
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: can't register and establish an account-desire to get a copy of my Patriarchal Blessing

Post by russellhltn »

For this situation, you might be better off making the request by mail as described here.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: can't register and establish an account-desire to get a copy of my Patriarchal Blessing

Post by lajackson »

selin wrote:I have been trying to establish an account for Sis Elwood so that she can obtain a copy of her Patriarchal Blessing and the system will not allow me to do that. I have been unable to locate a help number for assistance and would appreciate a response, I am not very computer savvy. Thank you Niles Elwood
You ward clerk should be able to help set up an account for Sister Elwood, and she would then be able to request a copy of her patriarchal blessing using her account. But requesting a copy by mail, as russellhltn suggested, will also work, especially if neither one of you use computers very often.

Return to “Church Account”