How do I get emails from my missionary account?

LDS Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to LDS Account (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
jrgmcintyre

How do I get emails from my missionary account?

Postby jrgmcintyre » Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:53 pm

I want my missionary emails. How do I get them?

russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: How do I get emails from my missionary account?

Postby russellhltn » Thu Sep 15, 2016 12:20 am

How long ago did you come back? The account is deleted after 18 months from your return date.

See this post for more details.
Have you searched the Wiki?
Try using a Google search by adding "site:tech.lds.org/wiki" to the search criteria.

almajyates

Re: How do I get emails from my missionary account?

Postby almajyates » Mon Sep 26, 2016 9:31 pm

I am currently serving as a senior missionary in the Mexico Tampico Temple. In 2013 my wife and I began our first senior mission in the Mexico Temple Visitors' Center. During that time, I tried to access my LDS email account, but I had either forgotten my user name or my password. When I tried to reset it, I continually ran into roadblocks so I simply began using my home email account. Now that I am in Tampico, I am serving as the second counselor in the temple presidency and really need to be able to access my LDS e-mail account. I have an LDS account that I use to make Church donations, and my user name and password work fine, but I have no luck with the email account. How can I get this problem resolved? My regular e-mail account is almajyates@yahoo.com
Thanks for your help,
Elder Alma J. Yates

Return to “LDS Account”