DONATIONS PAID TO DIFFERENT WARD NOT ONLINE ARE NOT SHOWING UP ON DONATIONS STATEMENT

LDS Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to LDS Account (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
Allen7778

DONATIONS PAID TO DIFFERENT WARD NOT ONLINE ARE NOT SHOWING UP ON DONATIONS STATEMENT

Postby Allen7778 » Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:08 am

DURING 2015 AND 2016 I CONTRIBUTED SEVERAL THOUSAND DOLLARS TO WARD MISSIONARY FUNDS IN OTHER WARDS. I ALWAYS INCLUDED MY MEMBERSHIP NUMBER ON THE RECEIPTS BUT THEY DO NOT SHOW UP ON MY DONATIONS HISTORY OR ON MY TAX REPORT. HOW CAN THAT BE REMEDIED?

eblood66

Re: DONATIONS PAID TO DIFFERENT WARD NOT ONLINE ARE NOT SHOWING UP ON DONATIONS STATEMENT

Postby eblood66 » Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:33 am

You'll need to contact the clerk in each of those wards and have them associate your donor record in their system with your membership number. Once they do that the donations should show up (although there may be a time lag--I don't know how quickly the system processes that kind of change).

russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: DONATIONS PAID TO DIFFERENT WARD NOT ONLINE ARE NOT SHOWING UP ON DONATIONS STATEMENT

Postby russellhltn » Sat Sep 10, 2016 12:18 pm

It would also be wise to ask the individual wards for the tax report. That's likely to be faster.
Have you searched the Wiki?
Try using a Google search by adding "site:tech.lds.org/wiki" to the search criteria.

Return to “LDS Account”