Church will not update my address

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
Moirraine

Church will not update my address

Post by Moirraine »

I am ill. Homebound ill.

I have asked for over a year for my leaders to update my address; I have even been promised that my address would be updated by church personnel in the feedback system, but not one person in my Ward here in Lacey, WA will accept an update from my previous address in Bellingham, WA, which I was at for all of two months.

Homebound but faithful saints can't get the Sacrament nor even a simple address change.

No one in Salt Lake, my stake or ward seems to care that many are continuing abuses that go on for years.
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Church will not update my address

Post by russellhltn »

This forum is primarily member-to-member support. It's unlikely that anyone here has the power to update your information. Even if they did, they can't verify the situation via a forum post.

It looks to me that Lacey and Bellingham are far enough apart that this would be a move between wards and not just a address update. Either your old ward or your new ward would be able to accomplish the move. You can find what ward you belong to in maps.lds.org.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
Moirraine

Post by Moirraine »

Apparently my message wasn't read.

I have been TRYING for over a year to get my ward in Lacey, WA to get my address correct because I am HOMEBOUND and very ill.

The fact that I have written it here, written to Salt Lake, written to my stake and ward leaders and have been ignored by all is a testimony that our church if falling and falling fast.

The Lord wants us to witness, to have our witness seen by others, and this is where I was directed after being ignored by all in the church.

Stop telling me what I already know and start knowing that our leaders are harming and neglecting MANY OF US.
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Post by sbradshaw »

I'm sorry for your bad experiences, and I wish we on this forum could help directly. I hope your address situation gets resolved soon by your ward clerks. I know that God won't fault you in any way because of actions (or inactions) of the people around you. He will still be with you no matter what.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.

Return to “Church Account”