Multiple account issues

LDS Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to LDS Account (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).

Multiple account issues

Postby mckenziegoodwin » Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:49 pm

I must have made an account without any information or something because I cannot access the account with my MRN linked to it. I've tried to do the "forgot my username" and put in my number, but it says that no help can be accessed for that account.

Re: Multiple account issues

Postby tuniloafunaki16 » Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:06 pm

this is the same with me, I made an account years ago and I cant remember my username and password, tried adding my MRN into an new account but it says its already exists. and all options to recover says its cant be accessed for the account...

Hope you find a resolution because the help centre isn't much of a help at all ..

Community Moderators

Re: Multiple account issues

Postby lajackson » Thu Sep 08, 2016 8:02 am

You should be able to recover the LDS Account with your MRN by using your MRN and date of birth. See this post for details.

You will then need to work with your ward clerk to contact the GSC and delete your other LDS Account or combine them as needed.

Return to “LDS Account”