Not accepting my Member number

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
kellymab

Re: Not accepting my Member number

Post by kellymab »

Make sure you are using her MRN that the clerk prints out. Sometimes the number is written incorrectly on the back of temple recommends.

Do you have an active LDS account? If so check to see what email is listed for your wife there (not the household email, the individual email). That would be the current email her account might be linked to. You could try recovering that way. Recently LDS account emails were merged with the ward directory emails for most members. It's worth a shot if you can't contact the ward clerk right away.

Remember you need to use what ever birthday is listed on the record the ward clerk pulls for your wife. That is what the MRN is tied to.
FaavaeToilalo

Post by FaavaeToilalo »

Im trying to recover my account that is connected with my MRN, however the recovery option to enter MRN does not appear when I click on to "Forgot username" , Only the options Email and Phone number appear. When I choose these options it continues to recover the account that my MRN is NOT connected to, which is the account I am using now. I have with me my MRN however when I continue to enter my MRN it says "Account already exists"
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

FaavaeToilalo wrote:however the recovery option to enter MRN does not appear when I click on to "Forgot username" ,
Yes, that option was removed. You'll have to ask your ward clerk to put you in contact with support to locate the old account.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
aliitasiliu

Post by aliitasiliu »

I need help with my account please. I try to recover account through Membership Record but an error popped up saying ''MRN /DOB is not valid....." I don't remember my email that i did my account in the past and i don't have my phone number. Even our Ward Clerk cannot recover please. What should i do please?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

aliitasiliu wrote:I try to recover account through Membership Record but an error popped up saying ''MRN /DOB is not valid....."
I'd suggest talking to the clerk to verify your MRN and DOB as found on church records. Failing that, ask him for the contact information for the Global Service Desk so you can call them.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
kaungshin

Post by kaungshin »

Hi, I am trying to open a missionary online recommendation system. I am a member and can't put a membership number. In the past, my birthday day in the record system and the card were not the same. I talked with my ward clerk. He already fixes the problem with the birth date. But still, I can't put it. Can you help me?
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

kaungshin wrote:Hi, I am trying to open a missionary online recommendation system. I am a member and can't put a membership number. In the past, my birthday day in the record system and the card were not the same. I talked with my ward clerk. He already fixes the problem with the birth date. But still, I can't put it. Can you help me?
Please read this post.

russellhltn
Community Administrator

Post by russellhltn »

momathome302@yahoo.com wrote:need my member number
You will need to contact your ward clerk. This is primarily a user-to-user support forum. We can't look up your number.

Also, There is no on-line resource to look up your membership number if you don't already have it linked to your account.

lukejohnglodo

Post by lukejohnglodo »

My mom and dad forgot their password and username becuz it's been a years since there was an stake activity when their family historian made one of their account. We will be going to the Cebu Temple for an ordinance but unfortunately they needed first to booked an appointment before entering to the session, to set is we have to use their lds account. We tried multiple times to recover it using MRN, Mobile # and Email but it doesn't work. Please help me know how to recover it immediately so that we can set an appointment this Month of May 2022. Thank you very much.
lajackson
Community Moderators

Post by lajackson »

lukejohnglodo wrote: Fri Apr 29, 2022 6:16 pm My mom and dad forgot their password and username . . .
Please help me know how to recover it immediately
If what you have tried does not work, please contact your ward clerk for further assistance.

Return to “Church Account”