Researching for old mission companions

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
Havedoug

Researching for old mission companions

Post by Havedoug »

Is there any way to look up old mission companions? or people that we baptized while serving? to try to reconnect with them
russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: Researching for old mission companions

Post by russellhltn »

Facebook. You might also Google for the mission name as there many be a alumni page.

There's no way to do it via the church.
Have you searched the Help Center? Try doing a Google search and adding "site:churchofjesuschrist.org/help" to the search criteria.

So we can better help you, please edit your Profile to include your general location.
Havedoug

Re: Researching for old mission companions

Post by Havedoug »

I have been using facebook. Have to know their full name, and hometown to get the correct one. Hard to believe how many people have the same name. lol Also, some I have found, and I know it is them, have not logged into facebook for years. Last of all, many companions, and mission president do not use it. lol
Will try Google. ty

Return to “Church Account”