Email no longer active linked to account that has MRN. 2 separate accounts

LDS Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to LDS Account (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
ChereeRamirez

Email no longer active linked to account that has MRN. 2 separate accounts

Postby ChereeRamirez » Thu Aug 18, 2016 5:20 am

I'm trying to get to my account that has my MRN linked to it. But my email was deactivated almost 8 years ago. I have sense set up another account but can't order Church things because my MRN is not linked to my new account. Can I deactivate the old account under my old username and add my MRN to my new account instead?

lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: Email no longer active linked to account that has MRN. 2 separate accounts

Postby lajackson » Thu Aug 18, 2016 8:44 am

ChereeRamirez wrote:I'm trying to get to my account that has my MRN linked to it. But my email was deactivated almost 8 years ago. I have sense set up another account but can't order Church things because my MRN is not linked to my new account. Can I deactivate the old account under my old username and add my MRN to my new account instead?

The easiest way would be for you to work with your ward clerk to contact the Global Service Center on your behalf to get the accounts combined, and to add a current email address to the surviving account.

Return to “LDS Account”