LOGIN PBLM - Mixup of Names to MRL

LDS Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to LDS Account (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).

LOGIN PBLM - Mixup of Names to MRL

Postby ddbailor » Mon Aug 01, 2016 11:09 am

Donna Ruth Maxine Bailor shows up as MY name on MY MRL. I cannot access my Seminary Teacher materials using my own login. I tried to create a new login using my MRL but am denied. I tried setting up a new login for my wife (Donna) but am denied. Our logins need to be corrected/straightened out - and QUICKLY so I can use the Seminary software (classes start tomorrow). dbailor_413@Q.com

Re: LOGIN PBLM - Mixup of Names to MRL

Postby sbradshaw » Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:42 pm

Most likely your clerk gave you your wife's membership record number instead of yours by accident – it's also possible that your wife's membership record number was written on your temple recommend by accident, if that's where you got the number. Check with your clerk to make sure you are using the correct number.
Samuel Bradshaw • Interested in church apps and sites, creative recordkeeping, clerk support, YSA wards and stakes, LDS music, Vineyard at BYU, and online service.

Return to “LDS Account”