LOGIN PBLM - Mixup of Names to MRL

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
ddbailor

LOGIN PBLM - Mixup of Names to MRL

Post by ddbailor »

Donna Ruth Maxine Bailor shows up as MY name on MY MRL. I cannot access my Seminary Teacher materials using my own login. I tried to create a new login using my MRL but am denied. I tried setting up a new login for my wife (Donna) but am denied. Our logins need to be corrected/straightened out - and QUICKLY so I can use the Seminary software (classes start tomorrow). dbailor_413@Q.com
sbradshaw
Community Moderators

Re: LOGIN PBLM - Mixup of Names to MRL

Post by sbradshaw »

Most likely your clerk gave you your wife's membership record number instead of yours by accident – it's also possible that your wife's membership record number was written on your temple recommend by accident, if that's where you got the number. Check with your clerk to make sure you are using the correct number.
Samuel Bradshaw • If you desire to serve God, you are called to the work.

Return to “Church Account”