renewing my account

LDS Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to LDS Account (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
pcornwall

renewing my account

Postby pcornwall » Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:00 pm

I want to renew my Ensign subscription but my account number is not being accepted.

lajackson
Community Moderators

Re: renewing my account

Postby lajackson » Wed Jul 27, 2016 3:07 pm

pcornwall wrote:I want to renew my Ensign subscription but my account number is not being accepted.

If you are not able to renew your subscription at store.lds.org, then I would call the help desk number in the latest Ensign for assistance.

harmanbeverly3

Postby harmanbeverly3 » Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:19 pm

there is no help desk number in the latest ensign...could you give me the number or tell me where to find it in the latest ensign?

lajackson
Community Moderators

Postby lajackson » Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:15 pm

harmanbeverly3 wrote:there is no help desk number in the latest ensign...could you give me the number or tell me where to find it in the latest ensign?

At store.lds.org there is a Contact Us link that will eventually get you to an email address or phone number for you to use. If you just need to renew your subscription, you should be able to do that at the site, as well.

Return to “LDS Account”