Password recovery on LDS.org not working anymore

LDS Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to LDS Account (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
joshua.drewlow

Password recovery on LDS.org not working anymore

Postby joshua.drewlow » Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:20 am

The page of the password recovery for the lds account seems to have a Javascript Bug or something. I tried to change the password of a friend with his membership record number and his birthday. When I enter the new password and click on Set password it sends the request, server answers with 200 but does not go further. It shows an error in the console (Google chrome).

dianasanchez

Re: Password recovery on LDS.org not working anymore

Postby dianasanchez » Mon Jul 18, 2016 8:42 pm

I'm having the same issue, when I set a new password, nothing happens. Does anyone know any work around? fix?

joshua.drewlow

Postby joshua.drewlow » Tue Jul 19, 2016 12:09 am

Probably best is to contact the admin of the website project about this. But I can't find a project or something. Does anybody has an idea?

aebrown
Community Administrator

Postby aebrown » Tue Jul 19, 2016 5:45 am

joshua.drewlow wrote:Probably best is to contact the admin of the website project about this. But I can't find a project or something. Does anybody has an idea?

Use the Feedback link located at the bottom of most pages of LDS.org to report issues.

sbradshaw

Postby sbradshaw » Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:19 pm

Did you try using a different browser or a different computer?
Samuel Bradshaw • Interested in church apps and sites, creative recordkeeping, clerk support, YSA wards and stakes, LDS music, Vineyard at BYU, and online service.

Return to “LDS Account”