my membership number is not recognized

LDS Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to LDS Account (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
stephanieaniban

my membership number is not recognized

Postby stephanieaniban » Mon Jul 11, 2016 2:42 am

when i first register for an lds account i wasnt able to put my membership because i didnt have the copy at that time.
now i decided to register my membership number it but it says that it was incorrect although the details (birthdate and membership #) were correct.
i tried to ask our ward clerk to check about my details but there seem to be no problem with my information. I also tried to register again but it says that the account already exist. I hope I can get help. Thanks

mfmohlma

Re: my membership number is not recognized

Postby mfmohlma » Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:22 am

Most likely you already have another account associated with your membership number. Use the "Forgot my username" link directly under the username box at ldsaccount.lds.org

russellhltn
Community Administrator

Re: my membership number is not recognized

Postby russellhltn » Mon Jul 11, 2016 9:31 am

mfmohlma wrote:Most likely you already have another account associated with your membership number. Use the "Forgot my username" link directly under the username box at ldsaccount.lds.org

And use the MRN/Birthday option to try and recover that login name.
Have you searched the Wiki?
Try using a Google search by adding "site:tech.lds.org/wiki" to the search criteria.

Return to “LDS Account”