Verification of mobile phone number

Church Account is the primary user account (user name and password) for accessing online Church resources. Church Account was formerly known as LDS Account. This forum is a space to discuss all things related to Church Accounts (registration, account recovery, user experience, vulnerabilities, etc.).
rakiddle

Verification of mobile phone number

Post by rakiddle »

I have been trying to verify my mobile number for contact on my account but I do not seem to be able to recieve the SMS verification code on my phone I have contacted my service provider and they say that I should be able to recieve the sms message
okeychukwu

Re: Verification of mobile phone number

Post by okeychukwu »

i really need some here help..am not able to receive sms or text massage with my number.
mfmohlma

Post by mfmohlma »

Text verification is optional. I believe as long as you are able to verify with an email address you should be fine.
rjesslinger

Post by rjesslinger »

I'm having the same issue. I have updated my contact details to include my mobile phone. To complete this update I am to use the verification code that is texted to me . The code never comes through to my mobile regardless of how often I get it to re-send.
obsequious

Post by obsequious »

I am also trying to update my information on my account and am not receiving the text message on my mobile phone. It is the same number and has not been changed. How can I receive the text message?

Return to “Church Account”